Thursday, July 3, 2014

Masai Maiden






I have been wanting to wear this jumper for the longest time.  It was too big at the top, so I had to get it altered.  I fell in love with it the first time I saw it.  The beaded patterns on the side remind me of the traditional jewelry worn by the Masai tribe.  The pattern is so intricate and the colors just pop.  It is extremely comfortable and the fabric is light and cool.  Even though it is black,  it is perfect summer wear.  I had plans on wearing it with open toed heels, but I decided to go for a more relaxed look and chose these gladiator-type sandals.  To compliment the most prominent color in the beaded pattern, I chose a large red clutch.  

Jumpsuit:  Bisou Bisou
Shoes:  BCBGeneration
Clutch:  Gifted  
Earrings:  Pieces by Sherrell
Necklace:  Forever XXI

No comments:

Post a Comment