Thursday, May 8, 2014

Psychedelic Garden




 This outfit was a great find and I bought it from...wait for it...JC Penney, folks!  Yes, JC Penney has stepped their game up.  It is a Nicole Miller two-piece.  For all of you curvy ladies out there, I'm gonna share a trick with you.  Dresses and skirts that have a patterned or solid color middle panel with black sides, make you look slimmer.  The viewer's eyes are drawn to the middle of the dress or skirt, creating (what appears to be) a slimmer silhouette.  I love that the pattern is not a typical floral pattern, but rather a funky, psychedelic one...and I am all about the funk!  Instead of going with a black or colorful shoe, I chose these brown studded, open-toe heels with cut outs to bring the funk level up a notch.  This is one of my favorite looks, by far.

Skirt and Top:  Nicole by Nicole Miller (JC Penney)
Shoes:  Baby Phat
Purse:  Fashion Express
Jewelry:  Fashion Express

2 comments:

  1. U look gorgeous! U have a beautiful shape and this outfit really shows it! Love the pics! ;) x x x

    ReplyDelete