Thursday, May 22, 2014

Stripped and Striped




I was hesitant about wearing this dress because the day started out gloomy and typically I try to counteract gloomy days by wearing bright colors, but this dress has been hanging in my closet (unworn) since last summer, so I decided to throw it on.  I love wearing vertical stripes because they provide a great slimming effect.  The split on the dress is quite high, but since I'm in such a good mood today, I'm gonna go ahead and let my left thigh make a scene.  I thought this fringed clutch would go well with the vertical stripes in the dress.  I chose wedges because I wanted to keep it sexy by adding height but I didn't want to compromise my comfort level.  

  Dress:  bar III (Macy's)
Shoes:  Mossimo Supply Co. (Target)
Clutch:  BCBGeneration
Necklace:  J. Dew
Bracelet:  Foreign Exchange

1 comment:

  1. U def kept it sexy! U look stunning in this dress. Love that last pic! ;) x x

    ReplyDelete