Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Bahama Breeze




This is why I love L.A....we have so many days of beautiful weather!  On days like today, my mind travels to islands with clear water and sandy beaches, so I decided to go with a colorful and tropical inspired ensemble.  The colors and pattern of this top remind of a tasty fruity blended drink I would order while on vacation.  Because the weather is warm, I went with shorts.  I know many women who are hesitant to wear shorts because they have a larger bottom area.  But fitted shorts (whether denim or any material) that come to the knee are very flattering for us pear-shaped women.  The braided detailing on the super strappy heels is so unique and gives the shoes that extra special something.  This faux snakeskin clutch can we worn with or without the strap.  I prefer it with the strap because the gold chain makes it pop.  So, who else is  ready for an island vacation?  Let's go!!!

Top: Nordstrom
Shorts:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Marco Santi
Purse:  ANGL
Earrings:  Old Navy
Bracelets:  Alex & Ani
Ring:  Forever XXI

No comments:

Post a Comment