Thursday, June 12, 2014

Wondrous White





It's jumpsuit time again!  This white jumper with ruffle detail is such a classic look.  It's a little bit more sophisticated than the more casual jumper I wore last Friday.  I added the belt because I felt like the jumper, alone, was missing something.  I think it works well to accentuate my waist and it gives the outfit a focal point.  I initially wanted to wear heels, but the jumper is not that long and when I put the heels on, I felt like I was flooding a bit.  So, I threw on these brown and white flat sandals with a knotted rope detail.  Instead of going with a large handbag, I grabbed this flat satchel with a long strap.  It can be worn on the shoulder or across the body. 

Jumpsuit:  barIII (Macy's)
Belt:  Fashion Express
Shoes:  Mossimo (Target)
Purse:  Michael Kors
Bracelet:  Express

No comments:

Post a Comment