Friday, June 20, 2014

Lady Liberty






I bought this skirt last year to wear to Coachella but I wasn't able to wear it because it was too long to wear with flats and ain't nobody in their right mind wearing heels to Coachella.  The high slits on the sides give plenty of sex appeal and make the skirt perfect summer wear.  The color of the skirt is a subtle seafoam green.  The color and the folds remind me of the Statue of Liberty.  To accentuate the black band around the waist, I wore a black off-the-shoulder crop top.  Ladies, don't be afraid to wear black in the summertime.  It's a color that can be worn all year long.  I went with these flirty, yet classy two toned heels.  They give me just the right amount of height for the length of the skirt.  And you can never go wrong with an over-sized Louis bag!

Top:  BCBG
Skirt:  Urban Outfitters
Shoes:  All Saints
Earrings:  Irene’s Story
Bracelet:  Fashion Express

No comments:

Post a Comment