Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Grey's Anatomy






I've had this dress for quite a while and I have only worn it a couple of times.  It's not very often that I will wear a short dress, but I was feeling fun and flirty today, so I said "Why not?".  The sides and back of the dress are exposed, so I decided to be a little more modest by adding this distressed jean vest with stud detail.  It's not often that I wear these shoes either.  The heel is quite high and every time I put them on, I have this fear that I am going to fall...but they go so well with this dress that I decided to rock them and just be careful with every step.  I grabbed this zebra print clutch with a metallic finish and 3 toned hanging earrings to complete the look.

Dress: New Style Web
Vest:  Thrifted
Shoes:  Bakers
Clutch:  Style & Co.
Earrings: New Style Web
Bangles:  Alex and Ani


No comments:

Post a Comment