Thursday, June 19, 2014

Rhythm and Rhymes




This asymmetrical, cropped hoodie is so colorful and vibrant.  The print is unique and the shape is very interesting.  I chose to wear it with the hood hanging in the back, but for a different look, it can be worn on the head.  Because the hoodie is such a statement piece, I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit fairly toned down. I paired it with these capri cut jeans and chunky wooden wedges.  The print of the top reminds me of kente cloth, so I though it was only right to wear these gold earrings in the shape of Africa.  I completed the look with a fuschia clutch with wrist strap.     

Top:  Pieces by Sherrell ( 318 E. Hillcrest Blvd., Inglewood, CA)
Jeans:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Mossimo Supply Co. (Target)
Clutch:  New York & Company 
Earrings:  Pieces by Sherrell
Bangles:  Alex and Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment