Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Downtown Blues

If you haven't already heard, cobalt blue is this season's "it" color.  It's also my favorite shade of blue.  I was headed to a happy hour event with friends in downtown, L.A. yesterday, so I wanted a look that was sexy but didn't look like I was trying too hard.  I paired this pleated, babydoll top with a pair of relaxed jeans.  I'm a girl who is all about the jean-heel combination, so I pulled out these simple, but sexy, nude heels to break up all  the blue that was going on with my outfit.  I went with a wicker clutch to compliment my shoes. These ombre' teal and ivory earrings are one of my faves and I thought they complimented the entire look so well.  

Top:  Forever XXI
Jeans:  Levi's
Shoes:  Fergie
Clutch:  Fashion Express
Earrings:  Forver XXI
Rings:  Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment