Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Girl on the Go


Paris...London...New York...  
I paired this cool black tee with floral print with these comfy parachute style pants with a zipper bottom.  I chose peach earrings and necklace to bring out the floral print in the shirt.  I wanted to break up all the black with my shoe and these chunky open toe grey heels gave me just the look I wanted.  Remember ladies, there is NO NEED TO BE MATCHY MATCHY.  Throw in a piece that breaks up your ensemble's main color pattern.  I subscribe to no one's rules, especially the one that says your bag must be the same color as your shoes, so I grabbed this black long fringe purse to set the whole look off.

Top:  Nordstrom Rack
Pants:  Bisou Bisou
Shoes:  Bakers
Purse:  BCBGeneration
Earrings:  Nordstrom Rack
Necklace:  Pieces by Sherrell






No comments:

Post a Comment