Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Palazzo Passion


Finding pants that fit me correctly can be a very frustrating.  I have a small waist but large thighs. Generally, if I find something that fits my thighs, it's way too big in the waist.  Palazzo pants are a life saver for curvy girls like me.  They are comfortable, they camouflage problem areas and you can wear them with just about any kind of top.  Today, I'm headed to an informal business meeting.  I wanted to wear something that showed I meant business, but wasn't too stuffy, so I paired these elastic-waist palazzo pants with a long sleeve denim top.  I threw on this gold embellished, studded purse with gold chain, to compliment the gold detail in my shoes.



Top:  Mossimo by Target
Pants:  Fashion Express
Purse:  Forever XXI
Shoes:  Wild Pair

No comments:

Post a Comment