Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Geometric Goddess


I bought this dress last summer, but for some reason, I have only worn it once.  I added the belt and it gives the dress a whole different look.  I like to accentuate my waist.  The best way to do that, especially when wearing this style of dress, is to wear wide stretchy belt around my waist (not too high and not too low).  This type of maxi dress can be dressed up or down.  I decided to dress it up today, so I chose these chunky gold ruffle heels by Steve Madden.  I picked a clutch in the same color family as the belt.  The jacket is a bluish-grey, which brings out the grey in the dress.  I like the fact it has big shoulder pads, reminiscent of the 80's era.

Dress:  Bar III (Macy's)
Jacket:  H&M
Belt:  Fashion Express
Shoes:  Steve Madden
Clutch, Earrings and Bracelet:  Fashion Express


2 comments:

  1. Wow u are super cute too! I love ur hair and the whole outfit is real sexy! ;) x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We appreciate the support. Thanks for visiting Jack & Juice!

      Delete