Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wild Thang





Just in case you haven't figure it out yet, I absolutely love animal print!  And these harem pants are my fave. I paired the pants with a simple black camisole and black jacket with gold button detail.   I added this off-white chunky braided necklace with gold detail to lighten things up around my neckline.  I wanted to add a little playfulness to the ensemble, so I wore this leopard print headband with  a bow (I'm a sucker for a cute hair accessory).  And for a splash of color and contrast, I grabbed a plum clutch. Yes ladies, sometimes it is okay to be "extra'd out".  A fun outfit for a fun evening out.

Jacket:  Macy's
Pants:  H&M
Shoes:  ALDO
Clutch:  Gifted
Bow Headband:  Claire's boutique
Necklace:  Pieces by Sherrell

No comments:

Post a Comment