Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tribe Called Punk



OK, so I absolutely love this jumper!  I am a girl who is all about patterns and color and this jumper gives me life!  It has a funky  tribal theme and the pop of hot pink around the collar and sleeve takes it to another level.  It's extremely comfortable and accentuates my best assets and hides my worst.  It can be dressed up with a heel and blazer or dressed down with flats and no blazer.  I decided to throw on the blazer only because it was chilly outside (I really don't like to wear jackets/blazers unless I have to due to the weather or it really adds something to my outfit).  And these see-through pumps with black suede toe and heel were a must!  To add a little "punk" to the ensemble, I grabbed this black and white snakeskin print clutch with skull and crystal embellishments.  My fingers fit in the the rings on the top of the clutch to give the illusion that I am wearing rings on every finger. 

Jumper:  2b by bebe
Jacket:  Kardashian Kollection
Shoes:  BCBGeneration
Clutch:  Foreign Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment