Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Petals and Pastels



Hey guys! So this was my Easter ensemble.  I chose this silk floral top because it had just the right mix of  pastel and bold coloring.  This time of the year is all about life and what represents life more than florals? I decided to go with a muted color for my skirt so that the top can stand out on its own.  I was trying to decide which shoe to wear.  I loved the subtlety of the tan strappy heel in the first and third photos, but the cobalt blue stiletto in the second photo is such a show stopper.  Can you guess which shoe I ended up choosing?


Top:  ASTR
Skirt:  Leith
Tan Shoe:  Fergie
Blue Shoe:  Chinese Laundry
Bracelets: ANGL 

2 comments:

  1. Wow u have a really nice shape and a cute smile. I just found ur blog and look forward to seeing more posts! ;) x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for visiting Jack & Juice Fashion Bar. Please spread the word about our blog to your family and friends :)

      Delete